This package saves you nearly $238 off list on the Heil PR-40, Heil PRSMB shock mount, Heil HB-1 boom (table clamp included), BSW RE27POP custom pop filter and BSW-BMC-20 broadcast mic cable.
The Heil PR-40 dynamic microphone boasts an innovative design along with top-shelf components to deliver a sound that rivals condenser microphones, but without that all-too-common background noise and need for external enhancements. Featuring a large aluminum diaphragm, neodymium magnet structure, a cardioid polar pattern to keep extraneous noise at bay, and a double-layered screen to protect against breath blasts, the PR-40 offers a very wide frequency response and clear uncolored sound with virtually no distortion and an industry-leading -40 dB of rear rejection. Ideal for kick drums, bass amps, vocals, and broadcast voice-overs, it comes with an all-metal SM-3 stand adaptor, a storage box and cleaning cloth.
Heil PR-40 Features:
• Large 1.5 inch aluminum diaphragm
• Wide frequency response
• End fire Cardioid pattern
• Industry-leading -40 dB of rear rejection
• Low distortion
• Low handling noise
• Natural articulation
• Generating Element: Dynamic with Neodymium magnet structure
• Body: Matte Steel body, zinc die cast bottom ring
• Frequency Response: 28 Hz to 18 kHz
• Impedance: 600 ohms balanced
• Connections: Pin 1 Shield ground, Pin 2 +, Pin 3 -
• Output Level: -53dB @ 1 kHz
• Polar Pattern: End fire, Cardioid, uniform front to back discrimination
• Diaphragm: Low-mass quilted aluminum
• Finish: Anodized champagne matte
• Net Weight: 15 oz.