Digital Alert Systems DASDECII-LCR
The Digital Alert Systems DASDEC-II LCR Low-Cost Emergency Messaging Platform is an FCC-Certified, CAP compliant decoder platform featuring two channel audio inputs, stereo analog audio in/out (with integrated switching and fail-safe signal bypass) an Ethernet interface, flash memory and much more.
Its DAS2RAD adds 2 independent radios software-tunable to any AM/FM or NOAA frequency inside the chassis.
Digital Alert Systems DASDEC-II LCR Features:
• Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) compliant
• Includes CAP-Standard for CAP v1.2 FEMA/IPAWS profile 1.0 text and audio processing
• Two (2) channel audio inputs
• Stereo analog audio in/out with integrated switching and fail-safe signal bypass
• Single 10/100 Ethernet interface (expandable to 4) for intranet/ Internet communications between users, printers, DASDEC-IRs and other station equipment
• Local (keyboard, monitor and mouse - not included) or remote control via web-browser on Mac/PC/smartphone compatible browsers
• Highly configurable hardware supports a wide range of peripherals and 3rd party products with 2GPIs, 2 GPOs, 2 USBs, one RS-232 port
• Small 2 RU footprint saves valuable rack space
• Flash Memory storage for years of trouble-free operation
• DAS2RAD adds 2 independent radios software-tunable to any AM/FM or NOAA frequency inside the chassis
• Optional modular software reduces unnecessary clutter and operational confusion.